This software allows to capture the data stored in the titrators (AT-710B,AT-700,MKA-610, MKC-610, AT-610 and AT-510) on a personal computer through CF memory card to manage/analyze titration results.Inquiry
Analysis Software for Titration Results
- Can capture titration results stored in titrator on PC through CF memory card and manage/analyze them.
- Central management of data as much as PC memory storage allows.
- Quick data selection by the data extraction feature of PC.
- Automatic report generation in Microsoft® Word format by outputting stored data.
- Comparison of more than one plotting results on the same PC screen display (only AT-710B,AT-700,AT-610 and AT-510) and statistical work of measured data for further analysis of measurement results.
- Such features as EP re-detection (AT-710B,AT-700,AT-610) or recalculation allow to re-analyze measurement results.
Measuring instruments compatible with this software include:
(1) Automatic Potentiometric Titrator : AT-710B/AT-700/AT-610/AT-510
(2) Volumetric Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator : MKA-610
(3) Coulometric Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator : MKC-610
Minimum System Requirements for PC
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro 64bit
Windows® 7 Professional 32bit
|Processor||Personal Computer on which the above operating system is installed|
|Hard-disk space||At least 500 MB|
|Monitor||“1024 x 768” or higher resolution|
|Drive||CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
One slot for PC card Standard Type II or external CF card reader
(When using AT-610/MKA-610/MKC-610/AT-510 with CF card)
|USB port||Yes (When using AT-710/AT-700 with USB flash)|